Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Know I Know the cabinets are in.....


I have heard from some of you, no names mentioned, that you thought the cabinets fell on me or something. Actually I am fine and so is Ranae. We are doing good and the house remodel continues.

I am going to begin to post again. Just got back from a conference in Wisconsin and had a tremendous time. There were some new themes explored and it kind of got my juices flowing again so I will try to communicate some ideas here. I will be sharing some personal information so you can keep up with Ranae and I but my primary focus will be to share ideas the Lord gives me. I am going to try to make some audio teachings available if I can figure out how to do it.

So please come along as we head out again.

Blessings, Mitch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are here!
:)
Can't wait to hear what the Lord has you share.

hi Ranae!

Mike & Chenoah said...

Glad to know the cabinets are still in and didn't "fall on you or something". :)
Looking forward to reading more...

Sherrie said...

Wow your back! That is a great picture of you and Ranae. Hello Ranae! Missed ya in Wisconsin. Hope everything is going well. And can't wait to hear all the great things happening.

God Bless!