Monday, April 20, 2009

Been Busy Travelin' in the Southern USA

Hey everybody Just thought I would post a short note. I thought I heard some of you thinkin' "He's fallen off the wagon again... quit posting so soon after he was on such a roll." Well I have a lot to post about but not much time to write today. We are spending some time with friends here in North Carolina. It is a time we have set a part to meet with each other and the Lord. When I have more time I will explain this concept. It is something new we are exploring.

We are looking forward to our time in Lebanon TN this weekend. This is near to Nashville if any care to come to the meetings just write me an email. jmitchclay@yahoo.com We will be there Friday Night, Sat. and Sunday evening. After one more visit we will be going home to TX. Although we love traveling and seeing everyone like Dorothy says there is truly no place like home. When we return home we will have been gone 4 weeks. So this was a long time for us but it is so nice for Ranae and I to be together.

I look forward to sharing more here soon when I get home. Until then Great big Blessings to ya' and see you soon. Mitch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinkin of you guys...
love ya's!

Sherrie said...

Just catching up on my blogs and I noticed a new one. Thought I would say hello! Hope you guys has a wonderful time in Tenn. there truly is no place like home.
God Bless!