Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Let the Walls Fall Down!!

Well I have been very busy fixing up our fixer upper. Here I am getting things ready for the new cabinets in the kitchen. Yes that is sweat!!! It has been very warm here in Texas.
This is the damage I inflicted after taking out all the upper cabinets.
Here is the original entryway, remember the funky tile?
I got busy and all the walls are removed. Stay tuned for more pics as the work progresses.

This weekend I will be traveling to East Texas. I will be ministering in Jasper TX and sharing with some people about the different ideas we have to help the poor. Sometime in the future here I will give a little overview of each of the different ideas that we want to develope. In January a group from WI and I will go to Nicaragua to drill our first low cost well. Again more on this and other projects later.

Bless you all and see you soon. Mitch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks great!
Demo is so much fun!
Is that what you're thinking while sweating?!
You could quit your day job and start a building and remodeling business anytime now.
:)
Between you and Ranae it'll look like Homes and Gardens soon.

Sherrie said...

Go Mitch Go! I can't wait to see the end result. All the hard work well sure have a great pay off.