Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cubby, His Mommy & the Snowman

Sorry it has been so long since I posted but between computer problems and construction stuff I have been swamped. Here is Cubby and his Momma.

Here I am doing my best Snowman impression. We have completed the mudding and taping. I got to splatter( texture ) the walls the other day. New drywall in a few places a little plumbing stuff and took up two layers of linolium flooring. The day after Christmas our new cabinets will be installed. I will try to post more often. Merry Christmas to all and blessings. Mitch

2 comments:

The Eucedas said...

mitch, never seen you so excited looking about construction work...haha. and doesn't cubby look cozy.
love you guys, merry christmas!!!!
rhonda

Unknown said...

That's the strangest looking snowman I've ever seen! Ha! I'm glad to see Renea and Cubby looking so relaxed. He's a cute little thing! The dog, not you mitch! Haha!! Happy New Year!!! Vickie